Club Industry was not involved in the creation of this content.
Cincinnati, OHIO/Peterborough, ENGLAND, January 16, 2019 – Global functional training leader Escape Fitness welcomes Lisa Starkey to the team as account manager of boutique solutions – supporting clients to open, develop or improve their boutique experience and performance.
Lisa will manage all aspects of Escape Fitness’ boutique solutions, using her personal training, design and business development expertise to help clubs solve their challenges in delivering unique spaces that compete well and deliver incredible experiences. This will include club design, equipment specification, programming selection and more.
Her proven ability to improve member experience, coupled with her understanding of commercial gym operation and standout space creation makes her an ideal leader of Escape’s boutique solutions.
Lisa’s background in the fitness industry includes positions with Fitness First, SIX3NINE and Third Space. In addition, she ran her own personal training business in Vietnam, BodySpace Personal Training. She holds a BSc in Sports Science from Brunel University.
“The corporate world of London is an exciting space for fitness, and it often leads trends around the world. I’m here to provide boutiques with edgy and unique spaces that deliver incredible experiences for any member,” said Lisa Starkey. “In the disruptive world of the fitness industry, I want to offer exciting solutions to clients whether in an established boutique space or incorporating a concept into a bigger club.”
“Honing her talents from London to Vietnam, Lisa knows what it takes to be ultra competitive on an international scale in the club environment; she knows what clubs and trainers need and how to craft stellar member experiences. All of these ingredients go into a highly successful boutique,” said Matthew Januszek, co-founder, Escape Fitness. “We are excited to add her expertise to our own to offer our boutique clients the design and implementation of stand-out experiences, with unique products and training innovations that look awesome and inspire members to unleash their athlete within.”
The Escape Your Limits Podcast
For entrepreneurs, business owners and influencers to learn through insightful interviews from the most successful people in the industry – the pioneers of personal training, bodybuilding businessmen and masters of movement – thepodcast can be found on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/escape-your-limits/id1321349827?mt=2
About Escape Fitness
- Founded in 1998, Escape Fitness has built a reputation for product innovation, quality and design while growing and competing through great partnerships in challenging markets worldwide.
- Escape has helped improve the bottom lines of over 1000 fitness clubs and key distributors in 80 countries.
- Committed to functional training since inception, Escape works with clubs that invest in functional training spaces to deliver the best possible exercise experiences
- Escape encourages fitness professionals and clients to ‘Escape Your Limits’ – a mentality that is the foundation of our every offering.
- Escape Fitness works with industry leading brands worldwide, including Equinox, DW Fitness First, Virgin Active, UFC Gyms, Crunch, Nuffield Health, David Lloyd, 1Rebel, 24 Hour Fitness, Marriott, Life Time Fitness, Jatomi and many more.
- Escape Fitness is based in Peterborough, UK and operates in over 90 countries.
- For more visit: http://www.escapefitness.com