The Beachbody Company, Inc., a subscription health and wellness company, launched “BODi Previews,” a new subscription tier for interested prospects to sample over $59 worth of BODi content free of charge. BODi Previews is one of five key corporate initiatives, alongside Partner Network activation, customer database reactivation, more efficient performance marketing and an expanding presence on Amazon, designed to engage prospects, drive new memberships, and generate profitable revenues.
Key Benefits of the BODi Previews Launch
- Better Visibility to Superior Experience: For the first-time prospects can access BODi platform features before purchasing a full subscription, allowing them to experience the superior quality of BODi’s structured fitness programs and nutrition plans, firsthand.
- Sample Over 120 Workouts: Users can try over 120 samples of structured fitness programs like P90X, Insanity, 21 Day Fix and #MuscleBurnsFat, plus nutrition guidelines and personal development content, guiding them through a step-by-step process to achieve real, healthy results.
- Breaks Down Paywall Barrier: Previously locked sample workouts are now freely accessible, removing impediments to converting new prospects into subscribers (freemium model).
- Higher Conversion Rate: BODi anticipates a significant increase in the conversion rate of visitors to paying subscribers, as the prospect will be able to find the right program for them from over 120 brands or a two-week sample called “The 14 Day Challenge.”
- Leveraging YouTube for Traffic: A limited version of BODi Previews will also be available on YouTube, attracting even more traffic and introducing a wider audience to BODi’s proven approach to structured programs and comprehensive lifestyle transformation.
The introduction of "BODi Previews" aligns seamlessly with The Beachbody Company’s overarching strategy to drive profitable revenue and free cash flow and its vision of helping tens of millions of people feel good while they pursue life changing results. By providing a taste of the powerful content that BODi offers, the company anticipates an expansion of its user base and a subsequent increase in subscription revenue. This strategic move underscores BODi's commitment to financial sustainability, the creation of shareholder value, and helping its customers achieve their goals.
"We believe in balancing growth with profitability in our mission of helping people improve their overall health esteem. BODi Previews is not only about expanding our reach; it's about reaching more people while also driving revenue streams that support our long-term vision," Carl Daikeler, co-founder and CEO of The Beachbody Company said. “By leveraging the power of BODi Previews, the Company is poised to unlock new revenue streams, fortify its financial position, and propel the health and wellness sector into a new era of accessibility and profitability.”
About BODi and The Beachbody Company, Inc.
Known as Beachbody for 24 years with innovations such as P90X, Insanity, 21 Day Fix and Shakeology, BODi is headquartered in Southern California. BODi is the leader in the category of Health Esteem, which combines digital fitness, nutrition, and mindset content with exceptional supplements and a supportive community of millions of people supporting each other to live a great life, while they pursue their health and weight loss goals. The Beachbody Company, Inc. is the parent company of BODi. For more information, please visit TheBeachbodyCompany.com
Forward Looking Statements
This press release contains "forward-looking" statements pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, which are statements other than historical fact or in the future tense. These statements include but are not limited to, statements regarding our business strategy, our plans, and our objectives and future operations.
Forward-looking statements are based upon various estimates and assumptions, as well as information known to us as of the date hereof, and are subject to risks and uncertainties. Accordingly, actual results could differ materially due to a variety of factors. You can identify these statements by the use of terminology such as "believe", "plans", "expect", "will", "should," "could", "estimate", "anticipate," "upon" or similar forward-looking terms. You should not rely on these forward-looking statements as they involve risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to vary materially from the forward-looking statements.