Want to sharpen your skills and learn new tools to be a leader in the fitness industry?
The Fitness Leadership track at the 2015 Club Industry Show is designed to take you to the next level. Bill McBride, CEO of Active Sports Clubs, is chairing the fitness leadership series, which is targeted to people in fitness facility management. McBride, who is considered a thought leader and is heavily involved in moving the health and fitness industry forward, shares more about the leadership session in his video below. Also on tap to lead sessions in this series are Brent Darden of Brent Darden Consulting and REX Roundtables, Allison Flatley of Corporate Fitness Works and Frank Ancharski of Club Coaching Services.
Attendees of four of the six sessions in this series will receive a Club Industry Leadership Track Certificate of Completion.
The sessions include:
- Leadership and Management for Fitness Leaders led by Darden.
- âStrategy and Financials for Fitness Leaders, led by McBride.
- People Performance for Fitness Leaders, led by Darden.
- âUnlocking the Service within Us, led by Ancharski.
- Programming for Fitness Leaders, led by Flatley.
This track is sponsored by Life Fitness.