Learn how to implement proven sales and communication strategies that will help your business grow at the 2015 Club Industry Show.
Karen Woodard, president of Premium Performance Training, chairs the Sales Excellence sessions sponsored by Core Health & Fitness. Woodard is an international author and consultant devoted to successful sales, operations, management and service training.
The track includes a Sales Excellence Networking Roundtable lunch on Oct. 8 in which attendees get to share and hear the best sales ideas that various clubs have had. (Separate fee required.) Topics to be discussed during this luncheon are:
- Compensation plans for top sales
- Lead generation
- Sales meetings that sizzle
- Accurate goal setting
- Getting action with web leads
In addition, sessions on Oct. 7 and 8 include:
- âGrow Member Sales and Retention by Hosting Outstanding Events, led by Laurie Cingle of Laurie Cingle Consulting.
- Increase Closing Rates by Being Informative, Inspirational and Persuasive, led by Woodard.
- Corporate Sales Plan and Retention Tool Combined: Who Would Have Thought?, led by Holly Johnson, executive director, National Independent Health Club Association.
- Sales Excellence: Steps to an Effective Sales Process, led by Jason Reinhardt, owner of Go M.A.D. Fitness.
- Profile of the High-Performance Salesperson, led by Woodard.
- Seven Steps to Doubling Your Fitness Business Income, led by Sean Greeley, CEO, Net Profit Explosion. (Watch his video below.)
- Learn How to Market and Sell Training to Your Old/Established Members, led by Nicholas Osborne, owner, GO: Fitness.
- Creating Your Winning Sales Strategy with Behavioral Sciences, led by Jason Martuscello, founder, Catalyst Behavioral Sciences and Fuel the Movement.