Your gym is more than meets the eye. The operations team ensures that the club runs seamlessly from front desk to physical plant.
The sessions in the Business Operations and Trends track, sponsored by ASF Payment Solutions at the 2015 Club Industry Show, will share practical programs and tools to help you discover how to run an efficient and profitable facility.
This track was developed by Eddie Tock, partner with REX Roundtables and longtime fitness industry consultant.
Watch the video below about the hot wage and hour compliance session in this track.
Other sessions in this track are:
- How to Finance a Fitness Center, led by Paul Bosley, managing member, HealthClubExperts.com.
- Health Clubs: Where We've Been, Where We're Going and How We'll Get There, led by Michael Scott Scudder, CEO, Club Management Education & Training Online.
- Measuring Success: 7 Keys for Driving Successful Performance, led by Tock.
- You May Know the Trends, But Do You Use Them to Your Business Advantage, led by Scudder.
- Totally Tech Fitness Trends, led by Lindsey Rainwater, consultant, Fitmarc. (Video in linked page.)
- The Business Dynamics for Growth, led by Mark Miller, vice president of operations, Merritt Athletic Clubs.
- The Future of the Health Club Industry: How Technology and Business Model Innovation Will Revolutionize the Market, led by Bryan O'Rourke, CEO, Integerus.
- Develop a Risk Management Plan That Keeps Your Members Safe, led by Tom Fiorini, general manager, Cincinnati Sports Clubs, and Brian Rawlings, program manager-fitness, sports and recreation, Cincinnati Insurance Co. (Video in linked page.)
2015 Club Industry Show: McCormick Place, Chicago, Oct. 7-9