RESOURCEBEAT IS A DOWNLOADABLE SPECIAL REPORT
Resourcebeat delivers to Club Industry’s audience downloadable special reports on topics of importance in the fitness industry. Webinars and/or podcasts may be scheduled around the topics, but sponsorship of those webinars and/or podcasts would be at an additional cost. Resourcebeat has up to 6 sponsors.
FOR $3,000, SPONSORS OF THE REPORTS WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Leads of the fitness industry professionals who download the report.
- A full-page ad to go within the report. (optional)
- An opportunity to submit a 600-word educational and nonpromotional article on a topic related to the report. This article will appear in the report and online.
- An ad to go in the Resourcebeat section of the Club Industry website along with the story from the sponsor.
- A digital ad (one leaderboard position and five 580x80 ads) within the Resourcebeat e-newsletter that will push people to download the report.
- The sponsor will be recognized as a sponsor in the report along with the inclusion of their logo.
TOPICS FOR 2020 RESOURCEBEAT REPORTS
February: Fitness and Business Trends of 2020 – Jan. 10 due date for vendor stories
June: Healthcare & Fitness Integration – May 10 due date for vendor stories
September: Technology of the Future – Aug. 10 due date for vendor stories
December: Reaching the Five Generations of Fitness Consumers – Nov. 5 due date for vendor stories
SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR SPONSORS
- 600-700 word article on a topic related to the topic of the report. The content should be educational and should not mention or promote the sponsoring company or its products/services. The article should include an additional 80 words about the author of the article. The bio can include information about the sponsoring company, a link to the company’s website, an email address for people to contact for more information or other contact information.
- A photo of the author of the article.
- The sponsoring company’s logo
- A full-page ad to go in the report. The ad should be a full bleed: 8.75” x 11.25” trim size is 8.5” x 11”. PDF is perfect and in fact the preferred ads should be CMYK, 300 dpi, with all fonts and images embedded
- An ad for the Resourcebeat e-newsletter (580x80)
- An ad to go on the website with the article (728x90 and 300x250)
Interested in sponsoring Resourcebeat? Contact us today to reserve your space.
E-mail: [email protected]
Address: 913 Old Baron Dr., Fuquay Varina, NC 27526
Integrated Account Executive
Phone: +1 (303) 434-9772
Email: [email protected]