Club Industry called upon a range of industry leaders to gauge what they think the trends to watch will be in 2023. When you download this free report, you can read what leaders such as these (and more) have to say:
- Karl Sanft, CEO of 24 Hour Fitness
- Adam Sedlack, COO of UFC Gyms
- Ben Midgley, CEO of Crunch Franchising
- Micah Logan, CEO of MELD Fitness + Wellness
- Deb Bellenger, owner of Body By Definition
- Lindsay Vastola, founder of Vast Potential
- Bobby Verdun, president and founder of Active Entities Consulting
- Sandy Wiedmeyer, operations superintendent at RecPlex,
- Ronn McMahon, president CEO of Greater Wichita (Kansas) YMCA
- Julian Barnes and Nt Etuk of Boutique Fitness Solutions
- Josh Leve, founder and CEO of the Fitness Business Association.
- Bruce Carter, founder and CEO of Optimal Design Systems International
- Guille Velez, chief editor and co-founder of Mercado Fitness
We thank our sponsors for their support in bringing this report to you for free and for sharing their thoughts on 2023 trends within its pages: Myzone, International Sports Sciences Association, Fitness On Demand and ABC Fitness Solutions.