Club Industry was not involved in the creation of this content.
Taiwan Excellence’s 2021 Smart Fitness Online Product Launch Showcases Fresh Exercise Ideas and Innovative Fitness Products from Taiwan’s Industry Leaders
As exercise habits evolved dramatically over the last year, Taiwan innovators have stepped up to develop products and services leveraging unique digital solutions to meet the needs of the global marketplace.
To spotlight these timely innovations, Taiwan Excellence today announced its Smart Fitness Online Product Launch to be live-streamed on its YouTube channel on April 28, 2021, 10 a.m. UTC-5. Hosted by the Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA), the event features presentations from five of Taiwan’s most inventive fitness industry leaders – including Johnson Health Technology, Makalot Industrial. Ltd, Strength Master Fitness Tech Co., Ltd, Netown Corp., and Gee Hoo Industrial Corp.
Taiwan’s entrepreneurs have been creating cutting-edge fitness equipment for decades, supporting the world’s ever-evolving fitness landscape through high-quality, smart exercise equipment to virtual and immersive technologies. Taiwan exports more than US$1 billion worth of fitness equipment worldwide every year, making up a significant 10 percent market share of all global fitness equipment exports.
This 2021 product launch focuses on a full array of smart products, including gym solutions, fitness equipment, and apparel. It will feature these five influential companies from Taiwan’s fitness industry:
- Johnson Health Technology is among the world’s largest and fastest-growing fitness equipment manufacturers, and is home to some of the most respected brands in the fitness industry, including: Matrix, Vision, and Horizon. Johnson will highlight the Matrix Connected Solution, which provides a complete digital ecosystem that gives club owners the flexibility they need to accomplish their specific goals, as well as introduce its latest fitness equipment including a Matrix Performance Plus Treadmill that sets a new standard for comfort and reliability, and the Performance Ascent Trainer, which offers a full-body, low-impact workout that drives results.
- Makalot Industrial. Ltd, the leader of the apparel industry in Taiwan, and a strategic partner for major retailers across the US, Europe, Japan, Taiwan and China, will presents its ECG Smart Apparel, a new garment-based healthcare solution that combines high-quality fabrics with patented hardware technology that provides accurate data with minimal intrusion for the wearer.
- Strength Master Fitness Tech Co., Ltd, a top fitness equipment manufacturer in Taiwan, will introduce its LifeSpan TM7050 Electric Treadmill, featuring a 10” full-color screen, mirroring functionality, and Bluetooth speaker that enable users to listen to music or project their favorite videos while exercising. Additionally, Strength Master will unveil its fresh Workplace Solutions that help people stay fit while working from home or in the office, a trend that’s expected to continue worldwide in 2021 and beyond. LifeSpan treadmills, bikes, and standing desks will now integrate through a smart console whose minimalist and compact design is perfect for the workplace, making your daily exercises safe, convenient, and efficient.
- Netown Corp., an innovator of smart healthcare and smart exercise, will showcase its innovative Dual Smart exercise equipment, the Babybot Smart Precise-Exercise Device for Home, which integrates measurement and exercise into single device. Users will have access to a variety of features, including an always-available virtual personal trainer for home workouts, and a personalized exercise program generated by Netown’s smart AI technology that automatically adapts your workout regimen over time.
- Gee Hoo Industrial Corp, one of the leading fitness equipment companies in Taiwan with more 40 years of experience, will display its Body Charger Linear Recumbent Stepper, which is specially designed for the safety and needs of seniors, those undergoing rehabilitation, and wheelchair exercisers. It features a 180° swiveling seat, 3-levels of recline settings, and 14-levels of overall position adjustment, providing higher safety, convenience, and comfort to better suit its users.
The winners of the Taiwan Excellence Award look forward to partnering with international buyers to bring their innovations to global fitness markets.
To register for the event, please go online to: https://taiwanexcellence.pse.is/SmartFitness2021
The symbol of Taiwan Excellence was established in 1992 by Taiwan’s Ministry of Economic Affairs, and subsequently, the Taiwan Excellence Selection was launched the following year. The selection is based on the distinct criteria of R&D, quality, design, and marketing. Products that have been selected for the Taiwan Excellence Awards serve as examples of the domestic industries and are promoted by the government in the international market in an effort to shape the creative image of Taiwanese businesses. This year marks the 27th selection, making the symbol of Taiwan Excellence a prestigious brand for enterprises in Taiwan to strive for and be recognized by, and is highly thought of around the world. Please visit www.taiwanexcellence.org for more information.
Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA) is the foremost non-profit, semi-governmental trade promotion organization in Taiwan. Founded in 1970 to help promote foreign trade, TAITRA is jointly sponsored by the government, industry associations, and several commercial organizations. TAITRA assists Taiwanese businesses in strengthening their international competitiveness and in dealing with the challenges they face in foreign markets. TAITRA boasts a well-coordinated trade promotion and information network consisting of over 1,200 trained specialists stationed throughout its Taipei headquarters and 60 branches worldwide. Together with sister organizations, the Taiwan Trade Center (TTC), and Taipei World Trade Center (TWTC), TAITRA has created a wealth of trade opportunities through effective promotion strategies. www.taitra.org.tw