Club Industry was not involved in the creation of this content.
VANCOUVER, Wash.—October 23, 2019—Nautilus, Inc. (NYSE:NLS), the innovation leader in home fitness for over 40 years, today announced its first Bowflex® indoor cycling bike. The new Bowflex® C6 delivers a quality-built bike backed by decades of Bowflex innovation, and compatibility with multiple cycling apps for less than half the price of a Peloton bike.
Bowflex C6 users can digitally connect to popular third-party apps – allowing them to ride with their favorite trainers via streaming on-demand classes from Peloton, or interact, train and compete against others on Zwift®. The Bowflex C6 also gives customers peace of mind and flexibility; if they cancel their app, they won’t lose console functionality, and the bike can still be used with goal based program workouts.
In addition, users can virtually ride through exotic locales around the world with Explore the World™ – Nautilus’ proprietary app that features numerous real-world maps with high-definition video and new routes added regularly. The app will be available November 15.
“Our Bowflex C6 bike is a game-changer in the indoor cycling space. At less than half the price of a Peloton bike, we’re giving people access to an unmatched connected fitness experience at an affordable price. While we love our own world-class apps, content and digital platforms, we don’t want to limit users to just our app and content,” says Nautilus, Inc. CEO Jim Barr. “Consumers want the freedom to customize their workouts, which is why we offer an open platform, so they can use their preferred digital training choices. We also know from research that variety plays a role in keeping people engaged, motivated and ultimately successful.”
The bike’s Bluetooth® enabled console allows users to track time, distance, calories, and cadence. Users can also monitor their heart rate via the heart rate armband included with the bike. Additionally, users can sync to data sharing apps including Strava®, UA Record®, MapMyRide®, Apple Health and Google Fit™ via the Explore the World app.
Bowflex C6 Indoor Cycling Bike
The Bowflex C6 includes the following features:
- Electromagnetic resistance system (ECB) for a smooth, quiet ride.
- Integrated device holder for a phone or tablet to keep users engaged during their work out.
- Intuitive resistance knob, which allows for 100 micro-adjustable resistance levels to meet the needs of the individual user.
- Flexible seat and handlebars that adjust horizontally and vertically for maximum versatility.
- Race-style high-density foam seat, offering comfort for long rides.
- Dual-link pedals with toe cages (included) so users have the option of using standard toe cages or SPD clips. Additional custom features include dual water bottle holders, and easy-reach cradles with 3 lb. dumbbells; providing users with instant access to a full body workout.
- With its slim and compact footprint, the bike can fit easily in nearly any room of your home.
The Bowflex C6 indoor bike is available online at www.bowflex.com for $899.
About Nautilus, Inc.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Washington, Nautilus, Inc. (NYSE: NLS) is a global technology-driven fitness solutions company that believes everyone deserves a fit and healthy life. With a brand portfolio including Bowflex®, Nautilus®, Octane Fitness® and Schwinn®, Nautilus, Inc. develops innovative products to support healthy living through direct and retail channels as well as in commercial channels. Nautilus, Inc. uses the investor relations page of its website (www.nautilusinc.com/investors) to make information available to its investors and the market.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Nautilus, Inc. is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.