Club Industry was not involved in the creation of this content.
San Diego – April 16, 2018 – IDEA Health & Fitness Association is pleased to announce the event highlights for the 3rd annual IDEA World Club & Studio Summit, a four-day event exclusively designed to provide club and studio owners, operators, program directors and managers the tools they need to create a thriving and successful fitness business.
As an event within the 2018 IDEA® World Convention in San Diego, June 28–July 1, the IDEA World Club & Studio Summit will focus on business growth, leadership, building an inspired team, developing services to reach the ideal market, fine-tuning operating systems, marketing and expanding revenue streams. Attendees will have access to the IDEA World Fitness & Nutrition Expo featuring new, innovative products and technology from more than 300 top industry brands in fitness, wellness and nutrition.
Event highlights also include extensive networking, daily workouts, social events and business coaching breakout sessions designed to give attendees clear content, take-home-ready practical tools and best practices straight from presenters who are all running top-producing clubs and studios.
The faculty includes Trina Gray, owner of Bay Athletic Club in Alpena, Michigan, who will serve as the emcee and moderator. The event kicks off with a keynote presentation “SHIFT HAPPENS! Saying YES to the Next Step” with Robert Holden, PhD, as well as action-oriented sessions, including:
- GROW Your Fitness Business With a Playbook of Systems (Travis Barnes, owner of Journey Fitness, Elmira, NY)
- EARN More. Worry Less (Rachel Cosgrove, co-owner of Results Fitness, Santa Clarita, CA)
- BUILD Your Team From the Ground Up (Chris Stevenson, owner of Stevenson Fitness, Oak Park, CA)
- RUN Your Business Like a Smooth Operator (Ashley Selman, MA, owner of Evolution Trainers, Mountain View, CA
- GENERATE Buzz with Simple Marketing (Jack Wheeler, owner of 360 Fitness, Alberta, Canada)
- WIN With the Habits of Ultra-High Performers (Chantal Brodrick, host of The Fitness Business Podcast, Sydney, Australia)
- REACH More Clients: Be Loud and Proud (Michael Piercy, owner of The LAB, Fairfield, NJ)
- LEAD Be the Leader Your Business Deserves (Cher Harris, MS, General Manager of The Houstonian Club, Houston)
- OWN Your Market: Build a Legacy of Business (Greg Justice, MA, Owner of AYC Health & Fitness, Prairie Village, KS)
- SELL More Vision and Be a Rainmaker in Your Business (Travis Barnes, Mark Fisher, and Ashley Selman, MS)
- ASK! Q&A With Club & Studio Experts
- GROW Business Coaching Breakout Session (Todd Durkin, MA, Mark Fisher, and Trina Gray)
- ACT Go Home with a Plan (Todd Durkin, MA, owner of Fitness Quest 10, and Trina Gray)
- And more!
“We’re so proud to have an expert faculty of truly successful fitness business owners, each of whom are running top-producing clubs and studios and have the hands-on, ‘been there, done that’ experience to offer actionable, proven and applicable advice to our attendees,” explains Kellie Kaseburg, senior director of IDEA Events. “IDEA World Club & Studio Summit creates a community of fitness business owners of all scales who network, share and grow together to bring successful, inspiring fitness businesses to life, helping their members and clients achieve lasting results.”“
New for 2018, all attendees will participate in a business coaching breakout session where industry peers will share their own best practices and receive individual coaching customized to their specific business.
Back by popular demand, Polar® will demonstrate its newest heartrate monitoring technology during an exclusive IDEA World Club & Studio Summit workout, providing a first-hand look at how this technology can increase the member experience by helping them achieve their fitness goals.
Attendees will have additional networking opportunities throughout the event with core sponsors, including gymGO, Gympass, FitGrid, FitnessTogether®, MINDBODY® Online, Matrix, MYZONE®, Polar®, propel®, TechnoGym® and TRX®.
The cost to attend is $399 for IDEA members and $489 for nonmembers, if purchased before May 18, 2018. One-day passes to either Thursday, Friday or Saturday sessions are also available for $219 for IDEA members and $259 for nonmembers when purchased before May 18, 2018.
For more information about the IDEA World Club & Studio Summit and to register for the event, visit www.ideafit.com/clubsummit.
About IDEA Health & Fitness Association
IDEA Health & Fitness Association is the world's leading organization of fitness and wellness professionals for more than 35 years. We deliver world-class content and continuing education to fitness professionals, business owners and allied health professionals via our seven publications, including the award-winning IDEA Fitness Journal; our fitness, business and nutrition conferences; and hundreds of streaming videos and DVD courses available on our website www.ideafit.com. Additionally, with IDEA FitnessConnect, we have created the largest national industry-wide directory linking over 250,000 fitness professionals to more than 16 million consumers. Through IDEA professionals in over 80 countries, we Inspire the World to Fitness®.