Club Industry was not involved in the creation of the content.
‘Helping Fitness Professionals Be Better at Business’
(MINNEAPOLIS, MN, SAN FRANCISCO, CA, January 17, 2020) – The Association of Fitness Studios (AFS) today proudly announced and welcomed the addition of The Bright App to the sponsorship ranks for both AFS and SUCCEED! 2020.
Created by a husband and wife team of fitness professionals seeking something better than what the market offered, The Bright App manages clients with effortless scheduling and automated billing, featuring the most efficient way to run a fitness business – all in a convenient mobile app.
“The Bright App is simple and easy to use, creating a scenario that allows fitness professionals to do what they love most – train clients,” said Josh Leve, AFS founder and CEO. “We look forward to helping present their concept at SUCCEED! 2020.”
The Bright App saves studio owners and operators hours of administrative work by handling scheduling changes and instantaneously answering questions like “How many sessions do I have?”
“Our sole purpose is to help fitness professionals be better in business so they can stay in business,” said Nerissa Zhang, CEO of The Bright App. “Studio owners can easily manage their gym and enjoy growing their business with unlimited clients, instructors, and managers.”
The Bright App's innovative features include:
- Private session tracking with intelligent scheduling and rescheduling right in the app.
- Easily get paid through Stripe with 24-hour payment deadlines and they do the nagging for you.
- Auto Bill feature lets owners completely autopilot their private training clients allowing them to focus on training.
- Manage multiple gyms/studios with monthly memberships, day passes, group classes, and grow with unlimited instructors and managers.
- Do everything on your iPhone or Android on the go.
- Free download. No monthly fee. Ever!
- Our low transaction fees are displayed transparently up front and you pay nothing until you get paid, so you'll always know exactly how much you'll take home.
More information on The Bright App can be found at - https://getbright.app/.
The Association of Fitness Studios (AFS) is the only membership community dedicated solely to the business of fitness studios. AFS provides studio owners and developers a wide array of business-specific products, services, and benefits that enable them to more effectively manage and grow their businesses, building on the passion, compassion and courage they’ve already shown – including SUCCEED! - the first-ever major Business Convention & Expo for current and aspiring studio/gym owners.
SUCCEED! is an event like none other in the fitness industry with 2.5 days of education solely dedicated to fitness businesses of all sizes, disciplines and tenure for entrepreneurs looking to take the next step in their career. The event features keynotes, pre-cons, over 40 seminars, educational tracks, a 70-booth Expo, workouts, networking and social events throughout.