ClubCorp, Dallas, has acquired seven lifestyle golf clubs in residential communities located on the East Coast from Toll Golf for an undisclosed sum, ClubCorp announced on Oct. 31. Toll Golf is the golf and country club division of Toll Brothers Inc., which is a builder of luxury homes.
The clubs, which offer a variety of lifestyle amenities such as resort-style golf, tennis, fitness, aquatics, sports and dining, are:
- Belmont Country Club in Ashburn, Virginia – a private country club offering an 18-hole Arnold Palmer Signature golf course, Golf Academy, 20 acres of practice facilities, dining room, ballroom and banquet facilities, sand volleyball court and tennis courts
- Dominion Valley Country Club in Haymarket, Virginia – a private country club offering an 18-hole Arnold Palmer Signature-designed golf course, tennis, indoor basketball court, and Sports Pavilion with fitness facility, playground and three swimming pools
- Regency at Dominion Valley Country Club in Haymarket, Virginia – a private country club featuring an 18-hole Arnold Palmer-designed golf course
- Brier Creek Country Club in Raleigh, North Carolina – a private country club featuring an 18-hole Arnold Palmer Signature golf course, tennis courts, pool with waterslide and kid-friendly splash zone, ballroom and banquet facilities
- Hasentree in Wake Forest, North Carolina – a private club offering an 18-hole Tom Fazio-designed golf course, clubhouse, 13,000-square-foot Family Activity Club, tennis courts and café
- Jupiter Country Club in Jupiter, Florida – a private club with an 18-hole Greg Norman Signature golf course, swim and racquet facility, family resort-style pool, tennis courts, and café
- Oak Creek Golf Club in Upper Marlboro, Maryland – a public golf club featuring an 18-hole Ault Clark-designed championship golf course and public restaurant
Members of these seven acquired clubs will be able to obtain access to ClubCorp’s network of private clubs, services and benefits.
In late 2018, ClubCorp launched ClubLife Management, a division of the company that manages fitness centers, private resorts and golf clubs.
ClubCorp ranked No. 5 on the 2019 Club Industry Top 100 Clubs list with $1.11 billion in 2018 revenue, a 6.6 percent decrease from 2017.
ClubCorp owns or operates a portfolio of more than 200 golf and country clubs, city clubs, sports clubs, and stadium clubs in 27 states, the District of Columbia and two countries outside the United States.