Club Industry was not involved in the creation of this content.
WOODSTOCK, Ga. – Jan. 7, 2019 – As a tool to equip strength and conditioning (S&C) coaches to advance their careers and continue to evolve the profession, PLAE has launched PLAE Pro, a comprehensive website and convenient mobile app that delivers credible educational content and enhances community.
“PLAE Pro is another demonstration of our investment in coaches and athletes,” said Ron McKeefery (Coach Mac), vice president of performance and education at PLAE. “Our aim is to be the definitive educational resource for tactical content created for S&C coaches by coaches – all accessible instantly from your phone.”
A master hub of practical information and professional insights from those in the trenches, PLAE Pro includes the following:
- Masters Academy – PLAE is partnering with S&C influencers to create exclusive online master classes that serve as a valuable curriculum for practitioners. Comprised of 14 videos, the first series is from Fergus Connolly, a performance expert and author ofGame Changer. A live Q&A with Connolly will be offered for those who complete the master class, and a new series featuring other S&C experts will be released every two months.
- Labs – PLAE Labs are immersive, interactive workshops on specific sports or industry subjects, designed to advance education and foster collaboration and community. PLAE Pro currently houses 42 Labs and xLabs, on topics ranging from multidirectional training to plyometrics and more. New Lab content is added as events are held each year.
- Live Streams – All PLAE Labs will offer a live stream option via PLAE Pro, beginning February 1 with the Sydney, Australia event. Live stream participants not only save on travel and time, but also can access continuing education units for a nominal fee. For those who wish to attend the events in person, on-site, PLAE Pro members receive a 50 percent discount.
- Beyond the Chalk – This popular video series features Coach Mac interviewing S&C coaches and other industry notables who share inspiring insights and experiences. Currently, 10 episodes of Beyond the Chalk are featured on PLAE Pro, with more to come each year.
- Spotlights – Featuring dynamic industry influencers who are pursuing improvement and advancing the profession, these short videos offer human interest, encouragement and motivation.
- Iron Roots – In this new podcast series, strength training and bodybuilding expert Zack Even-Esh explores multiple areas of the industry, including the history of S&C.
- Forums – Designed to facilitate conversation, the forums offer coaches an opportunity to ask questions, express opinions, share advice and network.
Now available at the App Store, Google Play and https://plae.pro/, PLAE Pro comes with a free, three-day trial. An annual subscription costs $99.
PLAE is redefining athletic flooring as a foundational component of every training space, creating active solutions that equip people to achieve their best selves. Pushing boundaries, pursuing innovation and harnessing technology and design are daily passions at PLAE. Boldly committed to raising the bar, PLAE drives powerful performance.