Club Industry was not involved in the creation of this content.
January 30, 2019 – Escape’s next generation functional training frame, HIT HUB, has expanded into a range that offers numerous configurations – including freestanding options – for an increased return on floor space for clubs, boutiques and studios.
As eye-catching outer walls,HIT HUB frames are ideal solutions for small to large spaces and double-sided options create visually appealing centerpieces or dividing walls. Effective for numerous gym layouts and programming options, HIT HUB offers users minimal transition times by providing a range of equipment at hand at each workout station for challenging, high-impact, functional workouts. As a single station or with expanded modules, the HIT HUB’s functionality provides functional training possibilities from strength training to core work to boxing and more. Plus, HIT HUB frames can be connected to any other frame in the Escape Octagon range.
Handcrafted in Great Britain with the same high-grade European steel that underpins the safety, quality and durability of every Escape frame, the freestanding HIT HUB frame has nearly the same footprint as the fixed modules. This opens up opportunities for floors that are unsuitable for fixed frames. Additionally, freestanding frames have less building inspection requirements prior to installation and can be moved as clubs redesign.
Whether fixed or freestanding, single, or double-sided, every configuration of HIT HUB has been engineered to provide more functionality using less steel, more storage using less racks, more variety in placement and more space for more users to work out. HIT HUB has modules that attach and expand to any size and a range of accessories to fit any configuration for the maximum number of functional workout stations per frame for facilities of all sizes.
“In today’s ultra-competitive environment, clubs must get maximum use and engagement out of every bit of floor space and with every piece of equipment – while maintaining the flexibility to keep up with member demands of dynamic and engaging workouts. Add to these demands that pieces must be top quality, highly durable and visually appealing while offering great programmability and results,” said Matthew Januszek, co-founder, Escape Fitness. “We’ve responded to the challenge with our expanded HIT HUB frames, the most comprehensive results-driven range on the market.”
The Escape Your Limits Podcast
For entrepreneurs, business owners and influencers to learn through insightful interviews from the most successful people in the industry – the pioneers of personal training, bodybuilding businessmen and masters of movement – the podcast can be found on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/escape-your-limits/id1321349827?mt=2
About Escape Fitness
- Founded in 1998, Escape Fitness has built a reputation for product innovation, quality and design while growing and competing through great partnerships in challenging markets worldwide.
- Escape has helped improve the bottom lines of over 1000 fitness clubs and key distributors in 80 countries.
- Committed to functional training since inception, Escape works with clubs that invest in functional training spaces to deliver the best possible exercise experiences
- Escape encourages fitness professionals and clients to ‘Escape Your Limits’ – a mentality that is the foundation of our every offering.
- Escape Fitness works with industry leading brands worldwide, including Equinox, DW Fitness First, Virgin Active, UFC Gyms, Crunch, Nuffield Health, David Lloyd, 1Rebel, 24 Hour Fitness, Marriott, Life Time Fitness, Jatomi and many more.
- Escape Fitness is based in Peterborough, UK and operates in over 90 countries.
- For more visit: http://www.escapefitness.com