Club Industry was not involved in the creation of this content.
Cincinnati, OHIO, December 19, 2017—Below is an overview of exciting new equipment that clubs will be buzzing about in 2018, with many products that can be ordered bespoke for the ultimate branded club experience.
- RACK5 Fitness Pack. New to Escape’s convenient, space efficient combined storage and equipment solution, it’s ideal for anyone new to functional training, and includes: Total Grip Medballs, Ridge Rollers, GRIPRs, COREBAGs and Studio Handweights, with all products featuring the striking visual appeal that Escape has become known for.
With a comprehensive suite of products to equip any club with everything to make the lifting experience superior, Escape now offers exclusive bars made in the USA.
- Other strength additions include: Weight Tree, Elite Urethane Bumper Plates, Custom branded urethane dumbbells and plates, WOD collar, bar holder, and proactive 15-pair dumbbell rack.
- WOD BOX. The ultimate in frames for lifters, this all-in-one location for strength has room for two users. It’s not only great for team training, but will also provide a dominating focal point for any club with its perfect blend of form and function. It’s available in two versions at approx. 8 or 9 ft. high, with or without plate storage extensions. Catch Racks, Catch Rack Arms and super strong Catch Straps accommodate every type of user and lift.
- HALF BOX.A high-performance strength-training frame with weight horn plate storage and a smaller footprint than the WOD BOXES, HALF BOX offers two types of catch racks and adjuster teeth running the full height of the frame to support all lifts.
- HALF SQUAD 2.0. A dedicated wall-located strength and power frame, blending lifting facilities and extensive storage capacity with a slimline design to take up less floor space while delivering great functionality.
- T1 Type 3 and 4. Easy-to-program, the most space-efficient Octagon for total body workouts gets two new models, both featuring the Escape Reaction Pro Bounder to develop speed, agility and reaction times.
- Type 3 with Boxing Arm, Reaction Probounder med ball trampoline, Torso Trainer multi-planar tool, Battle Rope/ TRX Anchors, Dip Station, Pull-up Station, Bar Holder, Weight Horn and Claw.
- Type 4 includes the above but with Rope Pulley instead of Boxing Arm.
- INCLINED PLYOSOFT BOX. A combined plyometric station and weight-training bench with a height-adjustable main box and detachable backrest for benchwork, it’s perfect for boutique-style group workouts. The Inclined Plyosoft Box can be supplied on a bespoke basis with a club’s branding to create even more impact.
- B-BOX. The all-in-one bench, plyo platform and equipment storage unit that delivers super-fast transitions between training styles – ideal to match the fast-pace and small footprint of boutique gyms
- SHOCKTURF. With a shock pad layer for essential protection during functional training, this new-generation synthetic flooring features a high melting point to combat the friction created by sled pushes, too. Made in the USA, the hardwearing flooring can be used indoors or out. Available in six colors, Escape can create bespoke layouts for any space.
- A service from Escape’s gym design team, this modular system lets clubs easily blend their choice of graphics, images, words and colors more cost effectively than commissioning graphics on a one-off basis.
“We launched terrific products in the first half of 2017 that are already being installed in gyms worldwide,” said Matthew Januszek, co-founder, Escape Fitness. “For the second half of the year, our innovation centered around helping those spaces to deliver the boutique feel, and branded experiences do that. It’s how we continue to help our customers offer the best possible training solutions to their clients.”
About Escape Fitness
Founded in 1998, Escape Fitness has built a reputation for product innovation, quality and design while growing and competing through great partnerships in challenging markets worldwide. We have helped improve the bottom lines of over 1,000 fitness clubs and key distributors in 80 countries. Committed to functional training since our inception, we work with clubs that invest in functional training spaces to deliver the best possible exercise experiences; we encourage you as fitness professionals and clients to ‘Escape Your Limits’ – a mentality that is the foundation of our every offering. We are pleased to work with industry leading brands worldwide, including Equinox, Fitness First, Virgin Active, UFC Gyms, Crunch, Nuffield Health, David Lloyd, 1Rebel, 24 Hour Fitness, Marriott, Life Time Fitness, Jatomi and many more. For information: http://www.escapefitness.com/us