Club Industry was not involved in the creation of this content.
1st-ever Major Business Convention & Expo for Current and Aspiring Studio/Gym Owners!
(OAKLAND, CA, April 12, 2018) – The Association of Fitness Studios (AFS) today proudly announced the launch of SUCCEED! – the first-ever major Business Convention & Expo for current and aspiring studio/gym owners! The event will be April 12-14, 2019 at Hotel Irvine, in Irvine, CA.
SUCCEED! is an event like none other in the fitness industry! 2.5 days of networking, education, and improvement. Solely dedicated to fitness businesses (and those looking to start one) of all sizes, disciplines, and tenure. While more details will soon to follow, the basic information can be found at https://succeedwithafs.com/.
“We are ecstatic to announce SUCCEED!,” said Josh Leve, AFS founder and CEO. “It will truly redefine the fitness convention. One look at the program will instantaneously show our audience - that SUCCEED! will be their major annual convention and expo.”
While the secret about the event is now out – there’s plenty of additional details to come, certain to inspire attendees to embrace the theme of SUCCEED! For example, SUCCEED! will feature -
- Big time education with –
- 6 Business Tracks, 3 Pre-Con Workshops and 3 Keynotes
- 50+ break out sessions covering Marketing & Sales, Retention, Technology, Finances, Operations and even How-to Case Studies with CEC/CEUs for every session
- Interactive sessions to suit every style of learning - workshops, roundtables, panels, and expert presentations
- Cutting edge ideas and presenters – the best of the best like you’ve never heard them before, along with experts applying specialized knowledge to fitness businesses
- Post-Conference Intensive where AFS experts funnel everything you've learned into a cohesive action plan for immediate implement in attendee’s business.
- The EXPO -
- 60 major vendors
- New technologies and equipment launching and on display
- If it's new, it's at SUCCEED!
- The Fun –
- SUCCEED! celebrates the passion behind the business
- Free breakfasts and lunches
- Social/networking receptions every night
- Early morning workouts, and
- Major surprises throughout the weekend!
- The Perfect Venue, Hotel Irvine –
- State of the art meeting rooms
- 24/7 health-conscious food availability
- Very reasonable room rates, and
- It’s pet friendly!
For vendors, SUCCEED! will provide an unsurpassed attendee base, every one of which will be a qualified and easily identified by ownership status, discipline, size, and tenure in business.
“We’ve canvassed the fitness industry for nearly two years to ensure that SUCCEED! is new, different, and most of all, has a positive impact the business of the attendees and exhibitors,” said Leve. “It’s very exciting to see this educational vision come alive.”
The Association of Fitness Studios (AFS) is the only membership community dedicated solely to the business of fitness studios. AFS provides studio owners and developers a wide array of business-specific products, services, and benefits that enable them to more effectively manage and grow their businesses, building on the passion, compassion and courage they’ve already shown. www.afsfitness.com