The number of ClassPass users taking meditation, restorative or recovery classes grew by 16 percent during 2017, making it the fastest growing fitness trend among ClassPass users, according to data from ClassPass.
As 2017 ended, ClassPass shared in a blog additional data from 2017 about its users.
Other stats of note include:
- Strength training is the most popular work out type.
- Tuesdays are the most popular workout days.
- Feb. 28, 2017, was the most popular day of the year to work out
- 6:30 p.m. is the most popular time to take a class during the week.
- 10 a.m. is the most popular time to take a class on the weekend.
- Kansas City is the city most likely to attend a class at 6:30 a.m. or earlier
- New York City is the city where ClassPass users are most likely to work out at 7:30 p.m. or later.
- Charlotte, North Carolina, is the city where more ClassPass users work out at lunch.