At least five people were injured when part of a batting cage that was suspended from the ceiling fell to the floor and bleachers of the gymnasium at the Goshen (IN) College Roman Gingerich Recreation-Fitness Center.
A summer league high school volleyball match was about to start when the cage fell at around 6:40 p.m. Monday night, Goshen College said. Four parents of high school players and a Goshen College student assisting with the match were struck by the cage, the college said. T
Register to view the full article
Club Industry Freemium Content
This content is FREE to access as a registered user on ClubIndustry.com.
Why register for Clubindustry.com? It’s simple and free and here is a sample of what you get:
• The latest breaking news on club operators, manufacturers and vendors, including mergers and acquisitions and financial reports
• Insights from Club Industry editors
• Advice from industry experts on how to improve your business
Already a member? Log in.