Club Industry was not involved in the creation of this content.
The new line is available for purchase at any 9Round location and online
GREENVILLE, S.C. – January 17, 2018 – 9Round, one of the world’s fastest growing fitness franchises, has officially launched its own line of nutritional supplements available for purchase by both members and non-members at any 9Round location. 9Round members have the added convenience of purchasing the supplements online through 9Round’s Member Portal.
“At 9Round, we strive to help our members get the most out of their workouts – from having a trainer always present every session to providing online nutritional guidance,” stated Shannon Hudson, CEO and Founder, 9Round. “Developing our own line of supplements was the next logical step in our company’s expansion.”
The new line includes the following products:
- 9Round Pre-Workout. Designed to boost workout performance and endurance, this product opens blood vessels to increase blood flow.
- 9Round Energy. Rich in antioxidants, 9Round Energy supports a healthy metabolism by sustaining the body’s energy throughout the day.
- 9Round Protein. This nutritious protein powder is available in two delicious flavors - vanilla and chocolate ice cream - and contains 22 grams of protein per serving. Also low in sugar, 9Round Protein can be added to smoothies or baking recipes.
- 9Round Women’s Support. When taken as directed, this all-natural supplement reduces cravings and bloating, and helps balance hormones.
- 9Round Bar. This instant meal is perfect for those always on the go. The tasty protein bar is full of fiber and satisfies hungry appetites. As an added benefit, it only contains six grams of sugar.
In addition to these new products, 9Round’s complete nutritional support available to members includes a comprehensive, easy-to-understand guide to healthy eating, meal planning, recipe ideas, and more. 9Round also provides members with a wearable heart rate monitor - 9Round PULSE - to easily track the effort put into each workout and maximize results.
Each 9Round workout is just 30 minutes. Members work their way through a circuit of nine challenging stations including cardio, weight training, core exercises and kicks and punches on 100-pound, double-end, upper cut and speed bags. A real boxing bell rings to begin the workout, another to warn the station is ending and a third to signal the end. Members have a 30-second active break between rounds.
9Round offers non-members the chance to try their first workout for free. To find the nearest 9Round location or for more information, visit www.9round.com.
Founded in 2008 by professional kickboxer Shannon Hudson and his wife, Heather, 9Round is a specialized fitness center that brings kickboxing fitness training to the average person in a convenient, affordable, 30-minute, full body circuit format, including heart rate monitoring. The program is developed around a proprietary and copyrighted system of nine challenging workout stations developed by Shannon himself. Today, there are over 600 9Round clubs open and operating throughout 41 U.S. states and 13 countries including Costa Rica, Turkey, Australia, Canada, Japan, Jordan, Lebanon, Mexico, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and the United Kingdom. For more information, please visit www.9round.com.