Of the more than 30,000 fitness centers and personal training studios, the majority are privately owned businesses. Business valuations of privately owned businesses are commonly conducted during particular periods:
- when the business is launched;
- when the owner(s) must complete a personal financial statement;
- and when the business is being prepared for sale.
The information shared in this article was learned in two master’s degre
Register to view the full article
Club Industry Freemium Content
This content is FREE to access as a registered user on ClubIndustry.com.
Why register for Clubindustry.com? It’s simple and free and here is a sample of what you get:
• The latest breaking news on club operators, manufacturers and vendors, including mergers and acquisitions and financial reports
• Insights from Club Industry editors
• Advice from industry experts on how to improve your business
Already a member? Log in.