If you are a personal trainer or a group exercise instructor, if you need CEUs/CECs and if you are within driving distance of Chicago, I encourage you to check out the education program we have in place at the Club Industry Show Oct. 12-14 at the Hyatt Regency Chicago. We created the Active Training track (sponsored by Power Systems) and the Personal Training track (sponsored by W.I.T.S.) with you in mind.
CEUs/CECs are available from 11 certifying organizations. The number of CEUs/CECs varies by organization, and some agencies did not certify all sessions, so when you review a session, make sure to see if your agency certified it.
Here are the eight Active Training track sessions:
- Make Medicine Balls Work for Speed and Power Development Training
- Exercise Physiology of the Knee
- Exercise Physiology of the Shoulder
- Effective Exercise Programs to Engage Desk Jockey Members
- Biomechanics of Proper Exercise
- The Minimalist Workout: One Band, One Great Routine!
- How to Successfully Lead a Boot Camp Program
- Deconstructing Movement to Better Understand Client Needs
- Owners/Managers: 8 Systems to Make Your Training Department Financially Successful
- How to Work with People of Size and Train Their Brains for Weight Loss
- How to Generate 7 Figures with 30-Minute Training
- Accreditation, Certification, Continuing Education: Navigating the Maze to Professional Credibility
- Boomers and Boot Camps
- 7 Things Your Training Certification Never Told You About How To Be Successful
- Fitness Tracker Frenzy: Understand Tracker Options for Better Client Results, Retention and Revenue
- Contraindication for Specific Conditions and Diseases
- Pump Up Your Personal Training Department
- Hush, Hush: Eating & Exercising Disorders in the Gym
- Forming Strategic Partnerships With Allied Health Pros
Don't miss out on this opportunity to increase your skills and earn CEUs/CECs. Register today for the Club Industry Show, Oct. 12-14 at the Hyatt Regency Chicago.