Whether you have been involved in health club sales for a short time or a long time, you've likely asked yourself these questions:
- How do I increase closing rates?
- Which traits make for a good salesperson?
- What are steps to an effective sales process?
- How do I sell to existing members?
- How do I increase my sales revenue?
The track was put together by Karen Woodard, president of Premium Performance Training, who has more than 20 years of experience working with large and small club operators to help them improve their sales. Karen worked with the conference staff for the Club Industry Show to choose a variety of session topics and an experienced group of speakers that includes herself and the following people:
- Laurie Cingle, president, Laurie Cingle Consulting & Coaching
- Sean Greeley, CEO, Net Profit Explosion (NPE)
- Holly Johnson, executive director, National Independent Health Club Association
- Jason Martuscello, behavioral research consultant and founder, Catalyst Behavioral Sciences & Fuel the Movement
- Nicholas Osborne, owner, Personal Training Department Blueprint / GO: Fitness
- Jason Reinhardt, owner and founder, Go M.A.D. Fitness
On Oct. 8, Karen will lead a networking roundtable luncheon where you will share your sales ideas and hear the ideas of others. (A separate cost applies for this educational luncheon.)
This track is sponsored by Core Health and Fitness, which manufactures and sells the Star Track, StairMaster, Nautilus and Schwinn brands.